Sunday, June 18, 2006

CoTex and Beyond

To everyone who checks in and reads my crappy blog, Thank you and I'm back online again. As soon as I figure out how to upload a photo I will. Thanks to all the fine folks at the Albuquerque Hash for putting on such an awesome CoTex. I had an absloute blast. Thanks go out to Spotty and Gagger who made getting there, being there and getting back so much more fun and interesting. Y'all were awesome!

Recap of last week in condensed form:

Monday: Thank God I took today off, between the hangover and the jetlag; I don't want to move.
Tuesday: Work sucks, and yes they missed me to the tune of 350 e-mails.
Wednesday: Still suffering the effects of dehydration and hey, Jack tastes great after work!
Thursday: Worked a 12, took nap on freeway home, went face first on bed.
Friday: Slept in, went to work late and pushed out deployment number 1 , 12 hours later.

Saturday: Pushed out deployment number 2, went to the American Legion with a possible virgin hasher, Jeff and got drunk as hell for free! Went drunken shopping - bought alot of food. Made it home in one piece, finished off the Jack and crashed...hard.

Today: I got internet yea! Been trying to catch up on what's going on since Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to any of y'all wankers that fit the category!

Yes, I know, "This Blog sucks!"

Brownie is still a Wanker!

On-On!!

3 Comments:

At 11:43, Blogger Gagger said...

Well hey there! We had a great time road trippin' with you as well. Thanks for driving!!!

 
At 17:24, Blogger dayoldfish said...

Brownie IS a Wanker, welcome back

 
At 18:34, Blogger The guy you never see said...

AG: No problem. Should've had a beer first thing Sunday though - I felt it all day long.

Fish: Thanks! Brownie wanked out on us for CoTex - at least his hash tag made it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home