Saturday, June 24, 2006

OFH3 Campout!

Fredneck's Old Fart Hash and the Baltimore-Annapolis Hash is hosting a Hash Campout. This is the first ever event for these folks, so they're doing it on the cheap. $10 and a covered dish gets you a turkey trail, optional eagle trail (ballbuster), beer and a smattering of other nocturnal hash habits, possible midnight clothing optional hash?

I'm going to go get dice before I go so that 3-man can get re-established here on the East Coast (Thx to Spotty for re-learning me on 3-man ettiquette) . Ought to be a good time, I'll try to find pix of the event sometime next week.

In other news, got off the pain killers and went for a run last night to run the crap out of my system, feel pretty good today - so I'm hitting the eagle trail. Let me just say flexeril is a nasty, nasty drug. I'll just stick to Ranger candy from here on out.

On-On!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home