Friday, January 05, 2007

Got Needles?

Thursday was an ugly, crappy, stressed out, muthafucka of a day! That being said, I bitched out my boss because he was being a prick and a big pain in my ass. No worries though, I really don't "work" for him anymore - transition is a wonderful thing. I went home and hit the weightpile and over did it, felt like someone hit me in the back with a Buick this morning. So......I milked it for all I could get, which was riding a desk looking busy until 12:00. He left at 1:00, so I went back to Plan A. Bailed at 3ish and decided to try out an acupuncturist a buddy recommended.

Went in, told the guy I screwed my back up lifting too much weight, he said to try acupuncture. Said, "Let's do it" and went back. He put the needles in (absolutely painless), hooked the needles up to a battery device which made the muscle pulse and let me go for 1/2 an hour. Removed the needles, flipped me over, repeated the needles and electricity process and left me for nap #2. After time was up, I received an excellent massage and was out the door. All that for $65, not bad at all for 2 hours worth. I felt great when I left and feel better now...Jack is helping me medicate. Said I need 1 more session and I'll be good to go, so I'm going Monday after work.

Got a prelim hash with the Old Farts on Sunday. Looking forward to drinking my way through Frederick. Monday I'm gonna milk for being lame, Tuesday I have an all day briefing somewhere, Wednesday is a big f*&%off day, then off to Mom and Dad's to store the car and start drinking as I won't have to drive until sometime Tuesday morning.

Can't wait.

2 Comments:

At 20:46, Blogger dayoldfish said...

I go for stress, when I leave, I feel drunk. Best $50 I spend on something other than beer

 
At 09:58, Blogger mblitch said...

On on to Tex-Mex. was looking for a Tex-Mex link and came across your blog. See you there!

Tie Me Down Dick (Tampa H3)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home