Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hill Country

For those of y'all that have been following the threads on the Hill Country weblist, y'all know what I'm talking about. For those that don't...well, they want to change the name to HOTH5 or some shit like that. WTF? Hill Country has become a legend and I don't think they should change the name. That's just my 2 cents. Yes, Ticketmaster still loves the cock, Dick is nucking futs Rainblow is holding the hash together with the usual suspects and Penile Probe is still an asshole;)

Just registered for Nittany Valley's weekend for end of August, pics to follow once I figger out how to use the damn camera. Working on a balbuster extraordinaire for the Fredneck Hash, heh, heh, heh, suckers!

In other news, I'm too young to feel this damn old. I thought I was "in shape", I was wrong but am working on it as I go along.

35 days and a wakeup till Nittany Valley's Weekender!

4 Comments:

At 19:59, Blogger dayoldfish said...

I think they should stay Hill Country, those guys are notorious

 
At 19:20, Blogger The guy you never see said...

Yes they are! Damn glad to have been a part of all that craziness. The stories that have yet to be told are infamous

 
At 23:40, Blogger brownie said...

Hate to say this, but we're only notorious in our own minds. Unless someone hashes in Texas or has had contact with Hood through the military, nobody really knows what the HCH3 or HOT is. The only real "notorious" military hash is the Carolina Trash.

 
At 19:56, Blogger The guy you never see said...

True, we're notorious through contact with other hashes, not in the true sense of the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home